Find The Way..

2nd september..

every year of 2nd of september
there will be a memorable day
which is very special for me
ibu..


i tried to figure out something special for you
but with limits..hope da heart touches you..
**********


I find myself wondering...
Did I give you your due..
For all that you've done for me
Did I ever think you?

For all of my childhood memories
For helping me deal with life's stresses
For helping me accept my defeats
but did we celebrate my successes?

you often to smile eventough with pain..

Or for teaching(tarbiyah) me the value of hard work,
Good judgement, courage, and being true,
The laughter,smiles, and quiet times we've shared
But did I ever thank you?



If I have forgotten, so I'm thanking you now
You taught me right from wrong....
I hope you know how much you're loved and appreciated
I hope you, instinctively, knew all along..


yet..i now realise how far my heart could see..
************
Happy birthday, ibuu!!


I hope everyone can see,
What a great mom you’ve always been,
And how much you mean to me.



I always think about you,
In times both good and bad,
For the things you taught are with me,
In happy times and sad.

On your birthday I wish you joy,
Just like you pass around.
May all your good times multiply
And happiness abound


with blessings of Allah and shelter of love we always pray


HAPPY 54th BIRTHDAY IBUU..!!
some scenes to pounder..
always in my heart as da doa often to recite


last year of raya
thn ni raya jauh-jauh =(

da last moment before flew away





each second totally deeply in my heart

LOVE YOU ALWAYS!!

8 comments:

Happy birthday to u too ibu..
erm..poem yg sgt menyentuh qolbu buat sumer pembaca..

Awez mg syg ibu..!


so sweet.
ep besday ibu.^^
ibu has same age with my mak ek?


salam wbt,
bro ada minor mistake sket,
ponder not ponder.
the others mantap...
ur mentor BI will give u an A -
he3


anas mt asis : hahaha..ahaa..baru perasan!!thanx la..da lame tiggalkan bi nih..wah segan ja.hee


thank you again...dah 10 hari berlalu...ramadhan pun hanya tinggal 7 hari lagi...lets find lailatul qadr...gambar akhir tu wez.. before flying away, not flew ye...take care ! Eid mubarak !


yes ibu..10days including last 7 days of ramdadhan just left us without any sign..

ehee...aisey..tenkiu2..malu ja silap daa..xpe2...kene usaha lg..ni la akibatnye tinggalkan bahse..hee..ok ibu lets make da bes to be da best =)


mY pLayLisT


whats up Palestin

whats up in Harakah

Followers

you are in..!

Egypt Top Blogs

from zero to..